- Elizabeth Clenci, Philippines’ representative finished strong as the 2nd Runner-up.
- The Golden Crown is finally in Miss Grand Peru’s head.
- During her speech, she encouraged women to stand-up and reach for their dreams.
Filipinos are known for their beauty and brains — Not just in the entertainment scene but also in the Beauty Pageant World.
The Philippines’ representative, Elizabeth Clenci brought honor to the country. She made it not only in the Top 10 of the Miss Grand International 2017 swimsuit competition and national costume competition but also made it to the 2nd runner-up spot.
Here’s the list of the winners:
4th Runner-up: Nikola Uhlirova [Czech Republic]
3rd Runner-up: Brenda Azaria Jimenez [Puerto Rico]
2nd Runner-up: Elizabeth Clenci [Philippines]
1st Runner-up: Nicole Cordoves [Venezuela]
Miss Grand International 2017: Maria Jose Lora [Peru]
Stand-up For Women
During her speech, Miss Grand Peru thanked all of her people. She also encouraged all women in her country, where violence is left and right, to get up and fulfill their dreams.
“Thank you very much for believing in me. I worked very, very hard to be here. I didn’t know that I can make this dream come true but with a lot of work, thank you so much, I made it possible. This is for all my people especially for all people in my county who are suffering violence. I want to tell them to get up and not lose your [their] dreams. You can also make your dreams possible.”
She will start touring the whole world to spreading the message of Miss Grand International “To Stop War Advocacy.”
- Alisah Bonaobra is Back: The Filipino Singer and X Factor Hopeful Won the Wildcard Edition?
- Actress Isabel Granada Is In Coma