Do you desire to visit Santorini in Greece or perhaps Balesin in Quezon but don’t have the enough spending budget?
Worry no more. There is a place in Anilao, Batangas, called “Camp Netanya,” (check rates via Agoda) which is creating a hype over the web as it looks like the renowned Santorini.
Some Facts About Camp Netanya Which You May Want to Know
Before deciding to book a tour to Camp Netanya in Anilao, Batangas, following are things that you may want to know:
- Based on sources, the management doesn’t accept walk-ins. Thus, ensure to book a reservation first before you go to the place.
- The place is merely five hours away from Metro Manila, when you have your own car.
- Their pool is divided into three: four and 10 feet for adults and three feet for kids.
- Their Day Tour package is worth 500 pesos each individual, which includes kayaking as well as snorkeling.
- Their current rate for overnight accommodation, based on some sources, is worth P5,000 for two individuals. For every additional person, there’s a need to pay for P1,000 each.
- They only have 10 available rooms, so every tourist should expect a tranquil retreat.
- If you are with a three-year-old kid, the good thing is: he / she is free.
- Food can be ordered from their office — which ranges from P150 to P300 per dish.
- Breakfast is exclusive in the resort. Some tourist though who already visited the place would revel that they were able to bring in lunch and were able to have some fish grilled for their dinner.
- Other fun things you can do in Anilao, Batangas include: trekking, island hopping as well as diving.
- If you want to make a reservation, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indeed, this place is ideal if you wish to have a refreshing Santorini-ish experience. Here you can escape from the hassle and bustle of the Metro.
Camp Netanya – Little Santorini of Batangas
Book a reservation, NOW! (book via Agoda)
- Arlene Briones. April 7, 2015. A Taste of Santorini & Balesin on A Budget : Camp Netanya, Anilao Batangas. Accessed July 26, 2015. http://www.wheninmanila.com/a-taste-of-santorini-balesin-on-a-budget-camp-netanya-anilao-batangas/
- vienesloveslife. July 21, 2015. The Little Santorini in Batangas. Accessed July 26, 2015. http://vienesloveslife.com/2015/07/21/the-little-santorini-in-batangas/