- AirAsia’s CEO, Tony Fernandes, married his Korean girlfriend after dating for two years.
- Only family, closed friends, and executives were invited.
- Very little information is known about the new bride.
AirAsia’s CEO Tony Fernandes married his Korean girlfriend who he was dating for two years in an exclusive wedding ceremony in the place of romance: France. The wedding happened last October 14, as reported by the New Straits Times.
The Private Ceremony
The private ceremony, which was attended by close friends, family members, and top officials of AirAsia, was held in the luxurious Hotel Cap Estel in Cote d’Azur. The Cote d’Azur, also known as French Riviera, is the upscale coastline of southeastern France which is known for its posh beach resorts and vacation locations.
Very little information is known about the new Mrs. Fernandes. According to the New Straits Times, she is in her 20’s and she is well-loved by people.
Because of her identity, a lot of Malaysians and South Koreans were curious on who she is and what she looks like. After the secret wedding made headlines, the photos of the bride, known as Chloe while wearing an AirAsiaX cabin crew uniform, circulated online. However, it is not confirmed whether the new bride is working or if she is modeling for the low-cost airline.
The High Profile Guests
Among the guests of the wedding were the chairman of AirAsia and chief executive officer of Tune Group, Datuk Kamarudin Meranun, chairman of CIMB group, Datuk Seri Nair Razak, and former international trade and industry minister, Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz.
The children of Mr. Fernandes from his previous marriage were not confirmed whether they attended the wedding or not. The AirAsia CEO have 2 children: a 23-year-old daughter and a 16-year-old son, who was based in Britain and Malaysia.
According to reports, wedding guests were asked to avoid taking photos of the high profile ceremony. However, one guest was able to take a video of the bride and groom while they are arriving in the reception area.
Best wishes for the newlyweds!
- A Lesson Learned: Girl Sells Virginity for an iPhone 8; Was Terrified After Knowing Who She’s Dealing With
- Filipino Boyband JBK is out of the X Factor UK and Judge Nicole Scherzinger is not happy about it
- Man Finds An Eerie Tree Burning From Inside Out Amid NorCal Fires