- The hackers attacked again and release another batch of nude photos.
- There is a possibility that the hackers got the intimate pictures through iCloud.
- The lawyers of Tiger Woods, Kristen Stewart, and Stella Maxwell already sent demand letters to the website who shared the photos.
Another Celebrity Hacking Case
It looks like the celebrities have not taken their security seriously. The latest celebrity hacking involves dozens of personal and intimate pictures of celebrities such as Kristen Stewart, Miley Cyrus, Katherine McPhee, and ex-lovers Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn.
The nude photos were reportedly seen surfacing on the internet and were shared through Tumblr, Twitter, and Reddit. The latest release of these celebrity private photos came from an unidentified hacker or group of hackers who gained access to the celebrities’ Apple iCloud accounts.
The similar trick was used to the first Fappening incident last 2014 where the famous hackers shared private photos of A-listers such as Jennifer Lopez, Kirsten Dunst, Kate Upton, and Kim Kardashian.
Filing of Legal Cases
Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell have lawyered up and demanded several websites to take down their nude photos which were illegally hacked. Kristen’s lawyer, Scott Whitehead, presented a letter challenging the websites that shared his client’s photos.
The said photo shows Stella in the bathroom, taking a selfie while Kristen is posing nude behind her. Whitehead claims that the photos are a flagrant violation of copyright laws since Kristen and Stella own the images and no one can use them without their permission.
Tiger Wood’s lawyer also sent a letter with the same content. Vonn was devastated about the release of their intimate pictures. The hacker got hold of nude selfies belonging to Lindsey Vonn when the two were still dating.
- #FireMocha Reached the Top Spot: Netizens Angry and Wants to Fire Mocha Uson
- HOT: Mocha Uson Tells Mariel de Leon to Stop Being Just Pretty