- Indie pop band Foster The People is making their return in Manila this month
- Get ready to hear “Pumped Up Kicks”, “Houdini”, “Helena Beats” and more live
FTP’s Road To Fame
Founded in in 2009, Foster the People is composed of Mark Foster, Sean Cimino, Mark Pontius, Isom Innis, and Sean Cimino.
The band has achieved success with the 2011 release of its debut album Torches, which has sold nearly two million albums and over nine million singles worldwide. Torches features the #1 hit single “Pumped Up Kicks,” which was declared “the year’s anthem” by SPIN, and also spawned the chart topping singles “Don’t Stop (Color On The Walls),” “Houdini,” and “Helena Beat.”
Awards and Nominations
Foster the People garnered three Grammy nominations for its monumental debut. Nominations including Best Alternative Album, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for “Pumped Up Kicks” and Best Short Form Music Video for “Houdini.” Supermodel was the second full-length record from Foster the People. Influenced by frontman Mark Foster’s world travels and shifting perspective, the album was recorded in studios around the world and features fan favorites including “Coming of Age” and “Best Friend.”
Since then, they have been filling dance-floors worldwide with headline tours and performing at some of the biggest international music festivals. Shows include Coachella, Glastonbury and Lollapalooza.
And now that Foster The People returns to Manila, this time bringing their third record Sacred Hearts Club along for the ride, which features the hit singles “Doing It for the Money” and “Sit Next to Me”.
Watch their videos here:
Tickets will be on-sale on Saturday, October 21 via TicketNet.com.ph. For more information, visit Wilbros Live on social media.
- LANY returns to Manila in 2018
- Get an Early Valentines Treat At The 22nd Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2018
- BREAKING NEWS: Incubus performs in Manila for the 5th Time
- OMG: Fifth Harmony is coming to Manila next year for a one-night concert