- Pics Of Newborn Baby Had Compromising Photo Of Mom In The Background
- Compromising photos of newborn baby’s mom posted on Facebook.
- Nurse eager to post pics on facebook; didn’t even finish the birthing process of the baby’s mom.
People have become so addicted to social media that they have been posting pictures and status that are not even supposed to be seen in public. There have been such an exaggerated urge to post everything on Twitter, IG and Facebook; from the food they are about to eat from breakfast to dinner and even the simplest events happening in their lives.
Take the case of this recent photo taken by a nurse. Without even finishing the birthing process, she immediately took a photo of a newborn being baby carried by someone who appears to be either a nurse or a doctor without even checking what’s on the background and posted it at once.
A netizen commented “My confusion is why the nurse is busy taking photos with someone else’s kid while mum clearly isn’t finished the birthing process?”
Imagine this; you have just given birth and you are still in pain and haven’t been cleaned yet then you are in the background of the photo of your newborn baby in all your naked glory. I wonder how this mother would have felt after seeing this.
When something wonderful happens to you, a photo op is always a part of it. It is to make sure that there is a souvenir of the wonderful memory. Though this is a normal thing to do, always take into consideration the background of the picture you are taking; making sure no one is compromised in the process.
There is actually nothing wrong in wanting to have a picture of the important events in your life. Just always be careful to avoid giving another person embarrassment.
- LOL: Funny Marlou Arizala Transformation Memes
- The Year of Empoy Marquez: To Star in a Movie with Ellen Adarna and New TV Series with Piolo Pascual and Arci Munoz