- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are Officially Back Together
- Selena Gomez seen wearing Justin Bieber’s Jersey After Attending His Hockey Game
Photos of the two singers have been circulating the internet on a number of occasions since the split of Selena and The Weeknd was reported.
According to a report in The Sun Online, the pair got back together after Justin’s pastor Carl Lentz encouraged them to reunite.
A source close to Justin Bieber said that the two started texting when Selena was in the hospital for her kidney transplant. In the same report, it was said that he was hurt because she didn’t tell him directly and Justin only found out thru press. It was told that Justin sent flowers to Selena during her recovery.
According to the same source, the Sorry singer has been going to church every week and spends all his time with Pastor Carl Lentz, he has been encouraging reconciliation between the two singers to at least heal their friendship. Justin has been asking her for her forgiveness this whole time.
Justin regularly attends the Hillsong Church and on the same site, it was previously reported that all of his potential girlfriends has to meet his pastor and friend to make sure they don’t lead him astray.
A source told The Sun that Justin does not make a move without consulting him. With regards to the relationship, even though things are back on track, according to the source, it doesn’t mean everything will be plain sailing.
One thing is for sure, apart from the newly reunited couple, Jelena fans are the happiest too!
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Have Split
- Congratulations: AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes Married Girlfriend of Two Years in a Private Ceremony
- Beauty and Brains: The New Miss Grand International 2017 is Miss Grand Peru; Philippines Finished Crowned as Second Runner-Up