- The release of Avengers: Endgame was a huge success with a final run in the theaters set for the end of June
- The digital and Blu-Ray release dates for the movie was recently announced
- Additional content and deleted scenes will be included in the home video release
There is no denying that Avengers: Endgame has been the most anticipated summer movie this year and people are still talking about it. Story twists, Easter eggs, and such would be the repeated topic and memes have spread like wildfire. Lines like “Whatever it takes” and “I love you 3000” is now a common thing to hear.
Along with the announcement that Avengers: Endgame would have one more run in the theaters at the end of June, the digital and Blu-Ray release dates were also recently announced.
The digital version will be released on July 30, 2019, while the physical copy will be on August 13, 2019. It will be released in 4K Blu-Ray, Blu-Ray, and DVD.
Those that will be buying the digital version will get an exclusive feature called “Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance,” which tells of Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, and Agent Peggy Carter and their relationship throughout the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Other than that, both versions will have the same features:
- Remembering Stan Lee – a tribute to remember the creator of most of the Marvel characters featured in the entire MCU
- Setting the Stone: Casting Robert Downey, Jr. – tells of the story of how RDJ was cast as Tony Stark, which started the ball rolling for the rest of the movies
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – it will show how the character was developed into the hero that we all know now
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – it will show more of Black Widow inside and outside of the Avengers, and more.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – this tells of how Joe and Anthony Russo handled the huge task of directing the most important movies in the MCU
- The Women of the MCU – will talk about the women that had played a huge part within the movie franchise
- Bro Thor – tells of how Thor in Avengers: Endgame came about. It is worth noting that “Bro Thor” is the official MCU name given to the version of Thor in Endgame.
- Six deleted scenes:
- Goji Berries
- Bombs on Board
- Suckiest Army in the Galaxy
- You Used to Frickin’ Live Here
- Tony and Howard
- Avengers Take a Knee
- Gag reel
- Visionary intro – introduction made by the Russo Brothers
- Audio commentary made by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
It is worth noting that the controversial deleted scene involving Katherine Langford, who was supposed to play the older Morgan Stark, was not included in the list.
Preorders for the Avengers: Endgame digital and Blu-ray copies are already open, and this is one means bring the final movie home. Whatever it takes.
Also read: “Avengers: Endgame” to be Shown Again in Theaters for One More Run With Additional Footage
Want more stories like this? Follow us on Facebook, and Twitter.