- Lots of movies for kids are going to be shown throughout 2019
- SM Cinema recently announced that they will allow kids to watch movies for free
- The promo will run until December 2019 and is valid at all SM Cinemas
Having a bonding time with the whole family is necessary to keep everything together. It can be over dinner, while watching movies at home, or by going out. When the family goes out, the most common place that they’ll head to would be the mall. There they can eat out, or hang out, or watch the latest movie that is playing in the cinema.
In line with this, SM Cinema has announced that they will have kids watch for free. This of course would only be allowed if the child is accompanied by a paying adult.
The announcement was done back in April but it was recently reposted in line of the latest movie release, Toy Story 4.
Kids can watch for free, but there are still a few guidelines that needs to be followed:
- Only 1 kid can have a free movie for every paying patron.
- The kid must be 4 feet and below, and must be with a paying adult companion.
- Promo is valid for all SM Cinemas, Imax, and Director’s Club branches nationwide.
The announcement from SM Cinema also posted a list of movies that will be coming out where a child can avail of the promo:
- Elephant Soliman: June 19-July 2
- Toy Story 4: July 3-July 17
- The Lion King: July 31-August 13
- Luis and the Aliens: July 24-July 30
- Cinderella: August 7-August 13
- Playmobil: August 14-August 20
- Princess in Wonderland: September 4-September 18
- Shaun the Sheep: October 9-October 15
- Marnie: October 16-October 29
- Maleficent 2: October 30-November 13
- Frozen 2: December 4-December 17
It should be noted that all dates provided may be subject to change without prior notice.
Just recently, SM Cinema announced that they prohibited outside food and drink in their cinemas and encouraged moviegoers to buy from their in-house Snack Time, but was quickly retracted due to the backlash that they received online.
With this announcement, family time can be more fun, and a bit more affordable.
Also read: “Avengers: Endgame” to be Shown Again in Theaters for One More Run With Additional Footage
Want more stories like this? Follow us on Facebook, and Twitter.